Missed Abyssus Spring Fiesta? We are back with more weekly online tournaments to increase the profile of the Southeast Asian Hearthstone scene!
- Date: 4th March 2017 (Saturday)
- Time: 10am – 6pm (Check In Starts at 9am) (GMT +8)
- Venue: Online
- Participants: No Limit
- Server: Americas
- Match Format: Best-of-5 4 Hero 1 Ban Conquest Mode
- Tournament Format: Single Elimination
- Registration Fee: Free
- Registration Link: Click >> HERE! <<
- Discord Channel: Click >> HERE! <<
- 1st: 5 Hearthstone Championship Tour (HCT) Points
- 2nd: 3 HCT Points
- 3rd – 4th: 2 HCT Points
- 5th – 8th: 1 HCT Point
Schedule (Based on a 256 Men Bracket)
- 9am – 10am: Check-In
- 10am – 11am: Round 1
- 11am – 12pm: Round 2
- 12pm – 1pm: Round 3
- 1pm – 2pm: Round 4
- 2pm – 3pm: Round 5
- 3pm – 4pm: Quarter-Finals
- 4pm – 5pm: Semi-Finals
- 5pm – 6pm: Finals
- 2 Hours of Buffer Time
- All players are to gather at the Abyssus Discord Channel (for announcements, queries, and settlement of disputes).
- Class Lock (Players are to use the four classes, that they have declared during registration, for the entire tournament).
- Taking of screenshots is advised for the settlement of disputes; players are advised to use the time-stamp at the bottom-left corner of the game screen to assist them.
- No backseat gaming is allowed in the tournament.
- Players are to cross out the option to allow their friends to spectate their games.
- A match loss is defined as a one deck victory for the opponent while a series loss is defined as a three decks victory for the opponent.
- Players found infringing the rules will be given a warning. Subsequent infringements may result in disqualification from the tournament.
- Players are to ensure that their decks are ready before the start of the tournament.
- The Chief Marshal will have the final decision in all matters.
- Players are not allowed to leave the Duelling Screen until they have finished that particular series. In the event of a disconnection or a bug, do call a marshal to arbitrate.
- Players are to start a match within five minutes (after either the ban phase or the conclusion of a preceding match). Failure to do so will result in a match loss.
- Players that go into ‘My Collection’ after the banning phase will be given a series loss. Players are to use the chat log in the Battlefy Banning System to track the time stamp. This can be used in conjunction with the screenshots in game.
- During the tournament, players can only have one deck for each selected class. Players may request a screenshot of the Duelling Screen; if their opponents were found to have multiple decks for any selected class, they will be given a series loss. Failure to produce a screenshot, when requested, will also result in a series loss. Crossed out decks will be exempted from this rule.
- If players begin a match with a class that they are not allowed to use, they will be given a match loss.
- The match will be replayed with the same classes.
- Any racist or insulting comments will result in a match loss.
- A match win will be awarded to the opponent of the disconnected player; we encourage sportsmanship.
- A match win will NOT be awarded to the opponent of the disconnected player if the disconnected player is able to prove that he has disconnected even before the first card has been played. Both players will restart the match with the same classes.
- Best-of-5 (first to three wins).
- Players are expected to verify for themselves that their opponent is playing one of their selected classes. In the event that your opponent is not playing any of their selected classes, do call a marshal to arbitrate.
- The winning player will use a different class – once a class has won, it is no longer playable for the rest of the series. The losing player can continue to use any class that has not yet won in the series.
- After each series, inform the marshal of the results.
- Blizzard Entertainment
- Leonard Teo (LeoTeo)